The yearbooks have arrived

Photo Courtesy of Jacquelyn White

This is the 2019-2020 Yearbook Staff (taken first semester). They have worked hard and are excited to present this year’s yearbook.

The 2019-2020 yearbooks are here and ready to be distributed. Due to the school going on Distance Learning, the yearbook distribution will be from 9-11 am during the drive-thru return for each class. Seniors will be able to pick up their yearbooks on their last day of school, May 22nd during the Senior Send-off. The 9th-11th grade students will pick up their yearbooks on June 1st-3rd.

If you haven’t purchased a yearbook and would like to, you still have time to purchase one online. Seniors should purchase a yearbook by May 21st for pickup on May 22nd, but can pay at the Business Office booth during the drive-thru Friday night with a credit card or cash. Students can visit the ASB webstore on the Taft Union High School website to purchase their 2020 Derrick Yearbook. Purchasing your yearbook online before the drive-thru return will ensure you receive your yearbook when turning in your things. There are only a limited number of copies left, so purchasing earlier will help to make sure you get a copy in case they sell out.

Cari Fivecoat will be selling yearbooks during the drive-thru return as well with the help of Jacquelyn White, yearbook adviser. Purchasing a yearbook will help you remember memories you’ve had during the 2019-2020 school year that was cut short due to the Global Pandemic.